Thursday, May 21, 2009

Huge plans for Memorial Day weekend

Is it just me or does my blog look screwy? For some reason, the side links are on the bottom of the posts.

I'm probably overworked. That's why (barring something really good courtesy of the religious right), I won't post anymore today.

I will start posting again tomorrow morning. And don't forget that I will also be posting another segment of "Know Your LGBT History" tomorrow afternoon.

Speaking of which, the Memorial Day holiday is this weekend and I have huge plans for my blogs including a massive amounts of updates on Antigay Lies and Liars and something I like to call "The Top Ten Most Anti-Gay Statements."

Also, I am chasing down a very interesting situation that ocurred a while back involving our favorite discredited researcher Paul Cameron and a foreign tour he tried to undertake.

Meanwhile, bear with me while I try to figure out this thing with my blog.



Bookmark and Share

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Get some needed rest. Bloggers need rest just like other people.

BlackTsunami said...

But the wicked never sleep and according to the religious right, us lgbts are more wicked than most. LOL