Thursday, August 27, 2009

'Bash Back' hurts the lgbt community (again), Ex-gay group threatens legal action, and other Thursday midday news briefs

Audio: Right-wing extremist continues to help our cause - Yes, Jeremy. I am paying attention. I just hope that others are.

Ex-Gay Group Threatens Legal Action To Keep Secrets Hidden - I wonder what they are hiding.

Bash Back "Queer Anarchist" Busted For Smashing Denver Democratic Offices - Way to be counterproductive you idiots! Count on this being a front pager on One News Now, Americans for Truth and other various religious right sites and blogs (who, I might point out have been silent on the Arizona "Christian pastor" saying that gays should be killed.)

Group that opposes gay marriage now targeting Iowa - I said it once and I will say it again. Just who is funding the National Organization for Marriage?




Bookmark and Share

No comments: