Friday, October 08, 2010

MSNBC's Lawrence O'Donnell cites my piece in takedown of David Barton and other Friday midday news briefs



Sorry for the brag but the Huffington Piece piece cited by MSNBC's Lawrence O'Donnell in his very awesome takedown of faux historian David Barton was written by yours truly. Thank you so much Jeremy Hooper for pointing that out. And if I may digress, this does a lot for my day. I have been contemplating for a while whether or not the work that I do in exposing religious right lies is having any effect. I've been doing this for over four years. Not too many people know me. I'm not on television. I do this part time and can't devote as much attention to it as I would like to. So when something like this happens, it lifts my spirits big time.

In other news

Will FRC Take Over The "Day of Truth"? - A lying organization taking over a lying event. Talk about your ugly matches.

Walmart Carrying Anti-Gay Book for Children - What the hell is this?

ABC Family Developing Movie About Lesbian Teen Who Was Banned from Prom - Excellent! Good things keep happening to Constance McMillen.

Gay Member of Rev. Eddie Long’s Church Speaks Out In BET Video - No "new scandal" but excellent nonetheless.


Bookmark and Share

4 comments:

designing wally said...

i just wanted to take a moment to thank you for your works.
i have been checking in for a couple of years now and always leave feeling as though i've had a nice chunk of cheese, as opposed to a twinkie.
the succinct "pebbles" you throw into the pond cast as many rings as the largest of boulders...
thanks again

BlackTsunami said...

Thank you, Wally. It is gratifying when my work is appreciated ;p

ColdCountry said...

When the marriage equality fight came to Maine, I decided to get involved, and since I hate being caught flat-footed, I set out to educate myself on the issues. Your site is one of the ones I came to depend on for accurate information, presented in a non-hysterical manor with lots of links and verification. It's also one I send people to for information.

Thank you, you are making a difference.

BlackTsunami said...

Thank YOU for your support, Cold Country ;p