Monday, July 11, 2011

Shocker! A child meets his first gay couple . . . and nothing happens!

The talk of the National Organization for Marriage, the Family Research Council, and the rest of that bunch about how the subject of marriage equality will " either confuse children or turn them gay" is a bunch of nonsense which is geared to exploiting people's fears.

I could say this all day until I am red in the face, but I think I will let the following video speak for itself. In it, a young boy meets a gay couple for the first time. Just watch what happens:



There are times when children are more intelligent than adults.

Hat tip to the Huffington Post.



Bookmark and Share

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

too cute =)

Unknown said...

It's cute, both the unashamed honesty of the child, and the way he's just puzzling his way through the logic. Adorable.

And this kid? Totally gives me hope.

Anonymous said...

That video is wonderful. I first saw it back around Thanksgiving and I thought his parents had to take it down because bigots were giving them trouble. (don't know if that is true.) I loved seeing it again. Maria

Anonymous said...

And of course the bigots will hold this out as an example of how it confuses kids. It didn't confuse the kid in the video for long though.

But it is what the bigots fear, the kids will grow up and realize that being gay is a normal in the total spectrum of humanity.

That terrifies the bigots.

Prospero said...

This has been around a while, but its good to see it again. I hope the "Christians" who see this realize their error of their ways.

Sera Wohldmann said...

OH MY GODS!!! CUUUUUUTTE!!!!

*sharing*