Tuesday, September 06, 2011

The Five White Characters in every Tyler Perry movie

Today marks my blog's fifth anniversary. That's five years of talking about and exposing the religious right. I've made some headway in accomplishing my goals. But I am not even halfway there in terms of the things I am trying to get done with this blog. Still, I am immensely proud of the stuff I have churned out and the progress I have made in helping to educate folks about religious right lies.

However, in honor of this blog's fifth anniversary, I am not going to talk about the religious right. I want to do something more relevant in terms of what I feel people need right now.

I want to make people laugh. I just feel that every now and then, folks need to laugh. It clears up the clutter in your heart. So enjoy!:




Bookmark and Share

4 comments:

Wonder Man said...

that's so true

BJ Jackson Lincoln said...

Thanks for all your hard work. Love your blog.
BJ

Jay said...

Congratulations on the first 5 years! Actually, I wish this blog were not necessary, but as long as the bigots keep spewing their nonsense, we will need your voice of truth and clarity. Thank you very much.

Frank D. Myers said...

Congratulations! I wonder what the next five years will bring. Great blog.