Friday, November 25, 2011

This anti-gay video clip will leave you COLD

I hope everyone enjoyed their Thanksgiving. I had a nice quiet time, but back into the breach, as they say.

I saw this video clip on youtube merely minutes ago and I just have to share it with you. It's from the documentary Stonewall Uprising.  It is from the 1960s when a Dade County, FL police detective was lecturing an auditorium full of children about the so-called dangers of being gay.

And it speaks for itself in regards to our history, our heritage, where the lgbtq community has come from and where we are now:




Just think. There are people who, right now at this present age, want us to go back to that nightmare.


Bookmark and Share

3 comments:

eimm said...

That is frightening.

Anonymous said...

Just think: Ten percent of his children & grandchildren are gay.

Unknown said...

*shudder*

I'd rather watch a 48-hour marathon showing of "The Grudge" than go back to those days!