Tuesday, September 16, 2014

New 'ex-gay' documentary, same old bull



Talk about your rehashing of antiquated lies about being an lgbt. But it does serve to illustrate a point I've made consistently.

It doesn't matter how many time you refute and embarrass anti-gay spokepeople and organizations. They generally lie low and then rise up with the same mess. To them. it's not a battle of truth but attrition. They count on repeating the same lies continuously until they either make us blase or beaten down from weariness.

Now no doubt, observers and gameplayers  of semantics will accuse me of being intolerant of those who supposedly chose to "leave" the loosely named "gay lifestyle."

Let me say right off that it's a load of bull. I have no problems with those who claim that they are "ex gays." What I do have a problem how easily and without thought many of these  'ex-gays' align themselves with anti-gay groups and speakers like you will see above.

If you want the lgbt community to respect the choices of your lives, my dear 'ex-gays," then stop trying to make our lives a living hell.

No comments: