Thursday, October 08, 2015

'What LGBTQ person should know about their history' & other Thur midday news briefs

Editor's note - As some of you may have noticed, my postings have been a bit meager. The reason is I live in Columbia, SC and as you know, we have been hit with disastrous flooding. By the grace of God, my area has been mostly untouched (apparently my area is so ghetto, pizza deliveries AND natural disasters skip it). Still things have been chaotic around here as we monitor the damage done to the city and state. Keep South Carolina in your mind and prayers.


Southern Baptist Conference: ‘Struggling’ LGBT People Can Change Through Christ - Actually they are right in a way. It was my faith in God which led me to stop worrying about ignorant people who don't know me, but will condemn me and embrace my gayness as a wonderful gift from Him. And it is, too.  

Every LGBTQ+ Person Should Read This - Yes and double yes. Every lgbt person should read this to know the stock of their worth, especially our youth. I love this reminder of where we came from and how people like us changed history and transformed the world for the better. 

 A Kentucky Clerk Changes His Policy, Will Now Issue Marriage Licenses To Different-Sex Couples - Somebody is jealous that Kim Davis is getting all of the attention.

 Bryant assistant coach Chris Burns comes out - Becoming the first Division One men’s college basketball coach to ever publicly come out.

 10 Ways to Make It Easier for Your Child to Come Out - Pay attention and write it down.

No comments: